THIS EVENT HAS NOW BE POSTPONED DUE TO COVID19 PANDEMIC & GOVERNMENT OF NS PROTOCOLS.
WE WILL TRY TO SCHEDULE A NEW DATE WITHIN THE NEXT 90 DAYS.
Her presentation will introduce Charter Signatories on how Employers can promote and increase resilience and mental fitness and build a culture of
resilience in the workplace and identify Atlantic Canada successes to date.
A focus on building resilience: promoting a culture of psychological health and safety at work Objectives:
– Resilience increases our capacity to handle stress including: change, transition and loss
– What resilience looks like: psychological strength and performance at work
– The cost associated with a impact of a lack of resilience on: individuals, workplaces and productivity
– Everyone plays a role: the pathway to resilience requires a practical, system wide approach
– Highlighting success: celebrating the early Atlantic Canadian initiatives and collective success
– Industry leaders: identifying strategic partnerships
– Building a better future: mapping out practical next steps and future directions
Cost per registrant is $25.00
Please click or copy and paste the following the link to register.
We thank you in advance for your participation and support of this initiative.
2019-2020 Steering Committee