2017 Steering Committee
The Steering Committee is made up of seven Senior Leaders of Charter members who have agreed to champion the charter and see us through the accomplishment of the second year of our three year action plan. These leaders are taking responsibility for implementation of this Business Plan.
When you sign the Charter these leaders (in conjunction with Health and Safety leaders within their organizations) will be your mentors in helping you with your commitment to Health and Safety and your commitment to spreading and achieving our goals.
- Ian Anderson – President, CKF Inc. – Ianderson@ckfinc.com
- Don Bureaux - President, Nova Scotia Community College –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joel Carroll – CEO, Falck Safety Services – email@example.com
- Karen Hut – President & CEO, Nova Scotia Power Inc. – Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janet Knox – President & CEO, Nova Scotia Health Authority – email@example.com
- Ken MacLean – General Counsel, Municipal Group of Companies – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cecelia McLellan – Director, Staples Contact Center Operations – email@example.com
Members and prospective Members are encouraged to contact Steering Committee Members to share ideas and information.